Expression of interest
We invite you to express your interest in attending the Future Asia Business Summit. The event is designed to increase connectivity between local and international business communities and to showcase investment opportunities in Sydney. The theme of the summit is: Driving the global economy at city level.
The summit offers a unique opportunity for both local and international businesses to:
- increase their economic competitiveness through global engagement, particularly connections with Asia
- learn about innovative ideas and new connections to grow globally
- understand how cities support businesses in international engagement.
Hear from our global thought leaders:
- Clover Moore – Lord Mayor of Sydney
- Bernard Salt AM – adjunct professor at Curtin University Business School, managing director of Demographics Group and host of Sky News Business
- Dr Marlene Kanga – non-executive director of Asialink Business, president-elect of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations, board member of Innovation Science Australia and director of iOmniscient
- Alan Chan Heng Loon – chairman of the Land Transport Authority in Singapore
- Simon Henry – entrepreneur and founder of UWAI.
Date: Tuesday 29 May 2018
Venue: Sydney Town Hall
Please note, invitations to the Future Asia Business Summit will be distributed following the expression of interest process.
To register your interest, please complete the online form.
For further queries, please contact: