Our digital seminar in Inner West is just two weeks away! Have you booked your spot yet?
The Future of Business and Innovation is a three-hour session designed to address the needs of small and medium business owners who are looking to change their business’s growth through digital engagement.
At the end of the session, attendees will have a thorough understanding of:
- Practical steps on how to apply innovation to their business
- Digital marketing strategies that deliver results
- Common mistakes business owners must avoid
- Digital frontiers in 2020
- Insights from small business digital success stories
Date: Thursday, 5th March 2020
Time: 7:30am - 10:30am
Venue: Ashfield Civic Centre
Address: 260 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield NSW 2131
Pricing: $25 (GST Incl.)
This seminar is funded by the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
To register for this program, please click here: