Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum for Private Companies - Queensland Leaders
23 August 2017 1:45 pm - 5:45 pm
Marriott Hotel Brisbane
Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum
FOR PRIVATE COMPANIES
Wednesday 23rd August 2017
2.00pm to 5.00pm, followed by Networking & Refreshments
Brisbane Marriott Hotel 515 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland
Success in business requires access to knowledge and experience.
The Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum has been designed for Founders, CEOs and Directors of private companies who are pursuing growth, sustainability and funding in the current climate.
Each presenter is a leading practitioner and has been carefully selected for their experience and history in assisting growth companies. The agenda, list of presenters and topics covered are below.
Attendance is limited to 40 guests, ensuring maximum value for attendees. Acceptances are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis, with RSVP’s requested by Friday 4th August 2017.
Managing Change Through Innovation
Building an Effective Sales and Performance Culture
The Art of Designing Business in a Disruptive Environment
Innovation, Productivity & Best Practice
Government Engagement & Assistance – Advance Queensland
Register for Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum
Registration fee: $45 (+GST) for Acumen readers (normally $90)
A materials, catering and administration charge per attendee applies
Download the form HERE. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration by Phone (07) 3392 1661
1.45 pm Guest Registration and Networking
2.00 pm Guests seated. Welcome and Orientation. Queensland Leaders
2.10 pm Managing Change Through Innovation
James Paulsen, Founder & Executive Director, Queensland Leaders
• Identifying & navigating industry changes;
• Creating a point of difference
2.35 pm Building an Effective Sales and Performance Culture
Peter McKeon, CEO, Salesmasters International
• Building an effective Sales Pipeline;
• Enhance your effectiveness and customer loyalty.
3.00 pm The Art of Designing Business in a Disruptive Environment
David Williams, Partner, Mullins Lawyers
• Establishing the right structure, distribution & preparing to exit;
• Effective relationship & risk management.
3.25 pm Afternoon Tea Break & Networking
3.35 pm Innovation, Productivity & Best Practice
Gary Christian, CEO, QMI Solutions
• Understanding industry best practice;
• Enhancing efficiency in a growing business.
4.00 pm Government Engagement & Assistance – Advance Queensland
Rebecca Andrews, Deputy Director-General, Office of Small Business
• Update on the current and emerging opportunities to engage with government;
• Services provided to help growth and opportunities to access funding and other key assistance
4.25 pm Case Study: Positioning Yourself as an Industry Leader
Eban Escott, Founder, Working Mouse
• Challenges and lessons learnt in growing the business;
• Identifying new opportunities and taking advantage of them
4.50 pm Where to From Here?
5.00 pm Networking Reception with Drinks Served
5.45 pm Final Guest Departure
For further information, please email email@example.com