Here are some more gems from Laura Francis’s inspirational weekly e-newsletter, Killing It Online :
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
– Zig Ziglar, American author, salesman and motivational speaker.
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.
– Mark Twain, author and humourist.
You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.
– Philippos Syrigos, journalist and author.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
– Michael John Bobak, digital artist.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.
– Robert Collier American author of self-help books.
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
– Steve Jobs, founder of Apple Inc.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
– Albert Einstein, scientist and innovator.
Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
– Nathaniel Hawthorne, 19th century American novelist.
Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
– John D. Rockefeller, American industrialist and philanthropist.
When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.
– Lolly Daskal, founder of Lead From Within.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
– Bruce Feirstein, American screenwriter and humourist.
What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
– Oscar Wilde, Irish playwright, poet and novelist.
If you're going through hell keep going.
– Winston Churchill, author, historian and British Prime Minister in World War II.